Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Best of 2013


Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! Today I thought I'd show you some of my favourite makeup items from 2013 (as the title suggests). These are things that might not necessarily have come out in 2013, but I discovered them then, and are predominantly eye and lip things because they're the things I tend to experiment with the most. Also, I've already mentioned a lot of these products in various other posts, so I'm just going to show/tell you what they are instead of waffling on about them for paragraphs at a time.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter

MUA Undressed and Undress Me Too Palettes




Maybelline Colour Tattoos
Metallic Pomegranate, On and On Bronze, Light in Purple and Pink Gold
 
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner


Revlon Lipbutters

Candy Apple, Tutti Frutti, and Wild Watermelon

 
 
 
Mac 'Lady Danger' Lipstick
 
 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks
 

Cherries in the Snow and Cinnamon Bronze (which looks much more orange than it actually is)
 
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers
Three of my favourites; Across the Universe, Stellar and Eclipse
And that's everything. I might try and do more of these, like a clothes one, we'll see. This is going to sound cheesy, but another 2013 favourite of mine has been starting and working on this blog. Starting a blog was something I wanted to do for awhile but only had the guts to do recently, and I'm so happy I did. I'm hoping to continue posting this year, and also try and do different things, particularly fashion-related posts, which I always wanted to do but ran into unforeseen photography problems (it turns out I'm too tall to fit my whole outfit in my camera frame).
But anyway, I'm getting side-tracked. I everyone had a good New Year and I'll see you next time :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar