Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Brand Focus #7 Anastasia Beverly Hills




A few years ago if Anastasia Beverly Hills was mentioned, most people would immediately have thought of brow products but now it's hard to know if it's eye shadows, lip products or highlighters that would come to mind first because they basically do everything so well. I first heard about the brand when I read that Kim Kardashian will only let Anastasia do her brows - the entire beauty world paid attention at that point! I've tried quite a few products from the brand so I've decided to compile my thoughts into a brand focus post (others in the series here) and as with all of my other brand focus posts, this post is not sponsored. Frustratingly, not all ABH products are available this side of the Atlantic but if you are interested in buying any of the products mentioned here today, they are available from Beauty Bay, Cult Beauty (free shipping on ABH products this month) or directly from Anastasia Beverly Hills UK site.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar