Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hypnose Drama, truely a drama



I want to talk about a mascara that used to be my favourite but after using a couple of years and replacing it with something new I realise how bad it is.

I always considered this the best waterproof mascara. Both the non-waterproof and waterproof version of the Hypnose Drama.

But in fact, it's not even that WP, because it causes these washes of grey under my eyes by the end of the day, which makes me look even more fatigued.

On the other hand, when I finally try to take it off, it is very resistant despite using a double face remover. It takes forever...

The S-shape brush is uncomfortable AF and makes my lashes stick together. The reservoir isn't tight and doesn't suck off the excess product well. When I wipe the brush on a tissue, half the content of the tube seems to be on there with just one wipe.

End when I apply that to my lashes, I end up with like 10 disgusting gross fat tarantula lashes. All for the price of 35 euros!

Even a 2 euro drugstore mascara performs better than this. I can't believe I was so blind. This was the only mascara I wore to go swimming but I gave it up a month ago and recently just went swimming without any mascara on, because I am done. I am not going to make the effort anymore to seek a waterproof mascara like that. I'd rather dye my lashes once the new kit by Swiss-o-Par is available again.

So which mascaras am I using atm? Well, actually, another Lancome one, the Baby Dolls Waterproof, which hasn't let me down, ever, and even survives night time with bae when I feel like not taking my makeup off for once. I also like the Miss Manga and Miss Hippie mascara's by L'Oreal but they don't come in a WP version here.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar