Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Envy Box for August 2015 #IndianMonArmour Review, Unboxing!!

Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing well. Today, I'll be reviewing My Envy Box for August 2015 which is Named as #IndianMonArmour curated specially for independence day. It has all organic and Indian brands product. Now, lets jump in to the review.


About My Envy Box: My Envy Box is basically a subscription box which comes with samples from luxurious brands. My Envy Box is based out of New Delhi and launched our services in August, 2013. We have three sections in this website:


The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty productsPrice: 850/- per month

Packaging: The product came in a moisture retentive pack inside which there was a white cardboard box. Inside the white cardboard lay My Envy Box


Product: As I said you earlier that this months theme is #IndianMonArmour which means its quite a traditional type thingy. On opening the cardboard box I saw a reddish brown coloured box and over it was written in gold "My Envy Box" with beautiful traditional sculptures which gave the box a typical "desi" effect. There was an awesome Indian kinda fragrance coming out which I absolutely adored. What I liked most about this month's box is the quantity and size of the products. All were deluxed sized. You get two cards as in the other boxes on opening. Now, let's see what I got in my envy box August 2015:

1) Hedonista-Oudh Frozen Ittar: This is a scented balm. Honestly, I am not a big fan of ittar but I somehow liked this one and it may sound weird that whenever I apply it I feel sleepy😜. Hence, I use it in the night before going to bed which makes me feel fresh and gives me a sound sleep. I got a 20 gms container of this which retails for 1045/-. That's quite expensive and the whole price of the envy box is covered in this single product.


2) Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal: I got the shade true blue which I absolutely love. Its a beautiful blue kohl. Soultree products are 100% organic and chemical free. The kajal smells of ghee and camphor. I got the full sized product i.e 30 gms product which retails for 350/-


3) Suganda-Neem Green Tea Mask: A mask for acne prone skin, to control breakouts and give lovely smooth skin. I have not yet used this mask so I can't go into details. I got a 60gms product which retails for ₹900.



4) Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda Body Mist in Iced Pomegranate and Kerala Lime: I'll tell just three words about it "I love it". Simply, I just love it. This feels so fresh and has a citrus floral smell which I love. Whoever, like whomsoever sniffed it wanted it and I am like "Umm.. Ok only a little bit and yea that's it". I got a 50 ml bottle of this and I have no idea about the price.


So, yea that was all in My Envy Box August 2015 edition. Let me know if you want me to review any of the awesome stuffs mentioned above. I would love to do so.


Meanwhile, use the code AIRENE to avail a 15% discount on all products from their site. Hope you loved this review. 

By Airene

                                                         

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar