Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pocahontas Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Today's tutorial is a brown toned tribal look themed on Pocahontas. This is a wearable look that can even be worn on an everyday basis.



After priming your eyes, I am mixing the top right and bottom left shade of the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette and patting this over the lid



Then I am taking the dark brown from the MUA Undressed Palette and buffing this into the crease.

Then using a matte taupe brown, I softened the edges of the dark brown and blended it to the brow bone.

Using a matte black, press it against the lash line and gently blend into the outer corner of the brown. 
On my lips I use Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lipstick in Brick
The next tutorial to be published is Mulan and it will be available soon!

SparkleEyes x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar