Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

February 2018 Empties

Ok so I know I'm three months late but you thought I was gonna forget? I wasn't gonna forget! :P
1. Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes: I really like having these wipes on hand for wiping swatches off my hands when I take blog photos, wiping down my makeup if it gets messy, or wiping down dusty surfaces. A good multipurpose wipe that's nicely moist as well and doesn't irritate my skin. :)

2. Hair One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner with Olive Oil: One of my dear friends got this for me for Christmas and it's a really nice cleansing conditioner that left my hair feeling soft and manageable. I find that although this is oil-based it's fairly lightweight and didn't weigh down my anorexic baby fine hair.

3. Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Body Scrub Exfoliate & renew with Lavender: This scrub smells really nicely of lavender and I found it to be nicely scrubby but as I often say, not quite intense enough for my liking.

4. Degree MotionSense Active Shield Antiperspirant and Deodorant: I have such mixed feelings about this because it kept me dry, non-sweaty, and non-stinky but when I was using this my under-arms broke out like never before and that was just itchy and not fun. The last of it did fall apart and I'm back to using Secret. :/

5. L'Oreal Pure-Clay Mask Exfoliate and Refine Pores 3 Pure Clays + Red Algae: Generally speaking I found this mask nicely exfoliating with a nice scent but it did nothing to reduce my pore size and left behind somewhat of a greasy residue so I will not be repurchasing it.

6.Bath & Body Works White Tea & Ginger Shower Gel: A really lovely smelling shower gel that foams up beautifully as well.

7. Biosilk Smoothing Conditioner: A really lovely hydrating, smoothing conditioner that leaves the hair feeling soft, smooth, silky, and shiny. I like this a lot but I find that it no longer gives me the hydration I desire when I dye my hair. It's great for more regular hair-care though.

8.  Wet N' Wild Photo Focus Foundation: Not only is this my favorite natural matte foundation at the drugstore, this is my favorite natural matte foundation hands down. I'd definitely pick this up again.

9. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu: This is a really nice fruity floral scent and I like it a lot. I might pick up a rollerball in the future.

10. l.A. Girl Pro Setting Spray: This is a nice, inexpensive setting spray that really keeps the makeup in place all day long and feels refreshing when sprayed on.

11. House of Lashes Lash Glue in Clear White: I really love this lash glue as it doesn't smell like anything, sets quickly, and comes of the lashes almost cleanly. That said I do find that I ran out of it quicker than I did the green Duo Lash glue. It's really gunky at this point but the tube itself is near empty

12. Cosmania Lashes for Days Pro Lash 5 Pack in So Natural: These are nice, natural-looking lashes as their name implies. My issue is that because they're so small and thin that after wearing them for maybe 3 times they get bent out of shape and gross looking. I was able to get 2 weeks of wear (approx 10 times wearing) out of each pair of wispies so, as you can imagine, this was annoying.

13. Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash in Cucumber & Green Tea: I remember back when this line first launched this was the first scent I ever bought and I picked it up for nostalgia's sake. I like the scent but I find that it smells a lot sweeter than it used to and smells like neither cucumber nor like tea. That said it's a nice moisturizing body was and is great for shaving.

14. Bath & Body Works Pocketbac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Cactus Flower & Coconut: A really nicely scented hand sanitizer.

15. Juju Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Washing Foam: This is by far one of my favorite cleansers to date, it creates a beautiful thick, rich lather and leaves my skin feeling clean yet baby smooth. I'm so sad that it's gone.

16. The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Energizing Body Butter: A really lovely smelling, hydrating body butter. I find that it has a very true-to-life grapefruit fragrance.

17. Hair One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner with Sweet Almond Oil: As the olive oil one I mentioned at the top of this post this is a really nice cleansing conditioner that left my hair feeling soft and manageable. I find that although this is oil-based it's fairly lightweight and didn't weigh down my anorexic baby fine hair.

17. NOW Essential Oils in Lemon: I occasionally use this oil to gargle with when I have a sore throat but mostly I used it in my diffuser, it's a really beautiful sweet lemon scent.

Disclaimer: I purchased all of the above with the exception of the Hair One (which were gifts) and Degree (which was provided through Influenster) products. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar