Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Inconspicuous.

Photobucket

Paper Skye Pleated Maxi Dress - Belle Bijoux Woven Bag - DITA Sunglasses - Alexi Freeman Sequined Leggings - Therapy Shoes Big Ben Boots

I realised this morning on my rainy way to uni that I never share what I wore to the last day of RAFW (by which I was well and truly a mess in a corner - clad in sequins nonetheless). The combination of the sheer Paper Skye pleat glory and sequined legs by Alexi Freeman was probably the most fun I've had in an ensemble in a long time. Who doesn't love passer-by double takes - "Margaret... why are you sparkling?" - and billowing skirts?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks so much to Nicole for snapping these for me!

And some extras thanks to Miss Zanita and Nicole respectively:

Photobucket


How was everyone's start to the week? Sydney decided to have a massive cry on the day I decided to wear a wool cape. Good times.

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar