Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Lovin' Tag



I have a love-hate relationship with summer. For one thing, it gets insanely hot in Sacramento–like up to 110°, and sometimes it gets so bad that Cecilio and I have to escape to the Bay Area. But there are other things I love about it: swimming, lots and lots of ice cream, fair season, and celebrating 4th of July. I stole this tag from Cynthia over at Dulce de Mango (love her!), and I won't be tagging anyone specific, so I would love to see you post this and read your answers!

Favorite perfume – I haven't gotten around to doing a review on this, but I LOVE Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. It's the perfect blend of summer-fruity-sweet and vanilla sweet. It's packed with notes of berries, mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, amber, vanilla, caramel, sandalwood and praline. Doesn't that sound delicious? Best of all, it's long lasting.

Favorite lip color – It has to be my current 2 favorite pinks: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in "Kathryn" and ColourPop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick in "Lyin' King". Hot pinks are my favorite for lipsticks, and summer is the perfect excuse to rock them! I will miss them when Fall rolls around...or I will still wear them. I can break the rules of makeup!

Favorite blush – Hard Candy Cheeky Tint in "Diva". I really love wearing cream or gel blushes during summer because they are so lightweight yet pigmented and natural looking. For powder blushes, I've been crushin' hard on the dark ELF Blush Palette. They are bright, fun and pigmented–I actually prefer them to some of my higher-end blushes! If only ELF could make more blush shades, especially more NARS dupes...



Favorite drink – Iced coffee! I don't drink it that often because Cecilio and I go get Starbucks as a treat but we get it in the afternoon after his work, and I don't want to be up all night. So I end up getting a decaf frappuccino. I still like frappuccinos, but I was super obsessed with them as a teenager. That's what contributed to my weight gain between my sophomore and junior years! I would get venti full-fat with whole milk with whip cream! When I started losing weight, I would only get tall or grande, light with no whip. These days though, I get tall with soy or coconut milk and whip cream depends on my mood. I try to limit my frappuccinos since they are super sugary, so that's why I find a grande iced coffee with hazelnut (or vanilla) with cream to be a better alternative.

Favorite food – Ice cream or gelato. Cecilio always says that they're both the same, but this comparison list begs to differ. I went to Italy 3 years ago and had gelato everyday, and I miss it! I also like fair food, like deep fried cookie dough, hot dogs, egg roll on a stick...yum!

Favorite clothing item – I'm all about minidresses, especially with floral patterns.

Favorite movie – I didn't watch any movies this year. Cecilio and I kept putting off Finding Dory. However, we did watch The Fault In Our Stars 2 years ago and it came out during summer. It really struck a chord with us because it was related to chronic illness, and the love story was a big part of it.

Favorite TV Show – I'm so lame when it comes to TV series. I have been watching either the Olympics or news. I haven't been following the election as much because my main man Bernie is out, but I just really, really do not want Donald Trump to be our next President!

This was a fun tag, and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did, and I would love for you to try this tag! I would be so curious about your answers!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar