Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guest Post: Kiera's MUA Collection w/ Mini Reviews


Hello to all of Shona's followers. I'm Keira from blogandmakeup and today I am going to be showing you my MUA collection. I love reading Shona's blog so I am really excited to be doing a post for her while she is recovering from the operation.

I chose to do my MUA collection as I love MUA and I know Shona does too so I thought it would be a good post. I love how cheap MUA are and the fact they are such good quality.

NAILS


The first nail varnish I have by MUA is Amaretto Crush. This is a lovely soft pink nude type colour. I love this colour for when I have a tan as it looks really nice and summery. The bottles are like a copy of Essie but smaller. These are £1 which if you ask me is a great price.


My second and final nail varnish by MUA is Plum Noir. A lovely dark purple colour. I haven't worn this yet as I think it is more of a colour I would wear towards Autumn and Winter. Like the other one this is in the Essie type bottle and also costs £1.

LIPS


Here are my MUA lipsticks. I love MUA lipsticks as they are such good quality and yet again very cheap. I have 4 shades which until I took these pictures I never realised how similar the colours are. I have shade 11. 10, 5 and 4. The only one that isn't a brown/neutral is shade 5 which is a sheer glittery pink. I also love how they have a lipgloss on the bottom of these. Like Most MUA products these are only £1.


I also have 3 of the Power Pouts. These are a dupe for the Clinique Chubby stick, Revlon Just bitten and other balm stain like products. I had wanted to try the Revlon ones but I had a feeling MUA would bring their own version out and I was really happy when they did. These smell and taste very minty. They are highly pigmented and last for a long time. I have the shades: Rendezvous; A neutral pink/brown. Broken Hearted; A bright Pink and Runaway; A coral/ Orange. These are £3.


The final lip product is a Lip Boom. I have it in 'Bring It On.' On one end it is a bright matte red and the other side is a rose gold glitter type colour. You can vary the way you wear these, you can wear either of them alone or you can wear them together. I only wear the rose gold glitter lip gloss side as the bright red matte lipstick really doesn't suit me. These are only £3.

FACE


The first face product I have is the BB cream in light. Last year I wore this every day without fail but I have only used it once this year. This is my second tube of this and I do love it and will probably start wearing it a lot more now we are getting into summer. This costs £4.


The last face product is a blusher in shade 1. This is a lovely subtle pink peach colour which gives a natural hint of colour to your face. The packaging on these blushers are a little flimsy but the product is still really good. These are also £1.

EYES


Moving onto my final section which is eyes. First up is my Professional Eyes Primer. I have really oily eyelids so a primer is a must have for my eye makeup to stay on. This keeps my eyeshadow for a lot longer than it would if I never wore it. This costs £2.50


I also have my liquid eyeliner. I could never do liquid eyeliner but I went to apply it about a week ago and it went on fine so now I have been using this every single day. The applicator is really good and it is easy to apply. This is amazingly cheap and I will keep on buying this as it is only £1.






The last and final thing I have to show you is the MUA eye pencils I have 4 of these which my Mum gave me as she didn't wear them. I haven't tried these yet but I am interested in using the brown and silver. The four shades I have are Malt Chocolate. Lovely Lilac, Pink Sparkle and Silver Sparkle. These are £1.

Well that's all! Thank you Shona for letting me do this post!
Keira
xox

blogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

A note from Shona: Thank you Keira for sharing your MUA Collection with my readers! I love MUA so was fab to read about some of your favourites. 
You can purchase MUA products from selected superdrug stores or online here.

Don't forget to check out this months Platinum advertiser's blogs! They are Jade from beadsofjade and Ashleigh from Magazines&Models. 

Also take a look at my Product Directory to see all my reviews, if you are looking for a specific product review this is the place to go!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar