Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Presenting... the McDonalds Coke Glasses 2014!

Every year McDonald's comes out with collectible Coca Cola glasses which collectors all over the world go gaga over. There are always 6 different designs. You can get one by adding P25 when you buy a McDonald's Extra Value Meal.

For this year, we have The Coca Cola Modern Glass Collection. I was surprised to find a big box waiting for me at home last week.

There was however one glass missing. I initially thought they made a mistake but there was a note which came with the box and it said I could get the 6th and final glass starting October 28 at all McDonald's stores nationwide. I was finally able to complete my set last Saturday, November 1.

This is the 6th glass, it's the one with the diamond pattern. I got it by buying a McDonald's Big Mac Extra Value Meal for hubby and then adding P25. Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar