Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Inglot EOTD - Autumn Smokey Eyes






Now that I am totally in ♥ Love ♥ with the Inglot palette I got, I thought I should make my love for it public, and let you guys know that It can act as a posibble substitute for MAC (especially in credit crunch times :S) what better than an EOTD to demonstrate that =D

Products Used:

* I think UDPP should be implied by now! :p

* A mix of the first two light colors (starting from L-R) in the palette used as an overall base color for the lids

* The third brownish color used in the outer v and blended inwards

* A mix of the last two dark colors, i.e. charcoal and purple, applied in the crease with a stiff pencil brush stopping halfway

*The crease colors then blended with a blender brush (Mac 217 or 224) upwards in circular motions and to and fro.

*The lightest color used as a highlight on the browbone and slightly in the inner corners

*The charcoal color used to line the lower lashline with a thin pencil brush stopping halfway

* Finished off with Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara (Lovely for natural flirty lashes)

Hope I created more Inglot fans! I really liked the look for a neutral day time smokey eye! Especially for the autumn! I know some of you's might disagree about the 'autumn' part but seriously guys I can't see the winter coming lol. Its only leaves everywhere :-p

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar