Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

October and Faye takes up the challenge

October 4 Topic: Favorite Family Photos--share one--or two--that has special meaning for you and tell us why.
Many thanks to Faye for her generous offer to host Fun Monday throughout October...

I'm going to dig thro' my photo archives, I might even need to use my scanner to digitise some older images. Thank you Faye, you have set a lovely task (smile)

Let me fess up now, there's bound to be some pix of family dogs...

Darling K, gone but not forgotten. Aka 'K_bear' as she loved cuddles and was so fluffy with a luxurious coat.

L, my canine companion...now...


 Family...today...

Family of yesterday...

Going back in time...1971
Time it was...I have a photograph, family memories...special people in my life...


Uncle C, survivor of WW1 and beside him, my father...


 Aunties I and D taught me housekeeping, cooking and baking.

I remember that suit! I thought I looked grown-up. It was very pale pink and made of bouclé. The shoes were grey suede.

Returning to 'now'
2010 and my favourite person in the whole world!
As I often say...
'Drives me mad; and keeps me sane'. My wonderful guy...companion, gardener, soulmate and all-time pragmatist.





 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar